Easily share and embed code examples in your blog, medium articles or on any website.
What is Doculet?
Doculet is a free open source project to easily create, share and embed code examples in your blog, medium articles or any of your website.
It’s beautiful alternative to embedding code using GitHub Gists.
Easily Embed in Medium
Simply type URL and hit enter. It will automatically expand into embeded iframe.
Quickly copy code or switch themes
Readers can quickly copy code by clicking copy button. They can also switch between dark or light code theme.
Comment your code with callouts
Doculet uses human readable and easy to use AsciiDoc document markup which provides builtin support for code callouts.
Features and Roadmap
Beta Version 0.4.0
- Login using Github.
- Import Github Gist.
- Edit documents in editor with preview.
- Save documents.
- Publish documents.
- Share in any website using iframe.
- Embed documents in Medium
- Delete documents.
- See list of your documents and navigate between them.
GA Version 1.0
- Fix bugs identified in Beta.
- More themes and ability switch between themes.
- Better user experience.
- Search your document list.